Lizzie's Age!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

6.05.2008

My Music Studio

Well, borrowed at least. Its real fun too. I can mix my own music, and harmonize myself. Its not easy.

In the picture you can see what it looks like. One of the guys I play with in our praise band used to be in a bunch of very good bands back in the day. Knowing this, I asked, in an e-mail, for some advice on getting a sound board to help me mix music to my computer. His reply was a tutorial on sound boards different kinds of sound, etc. He mentioned that he also had some recording equipment that was collecting dust in his house that he could let me borrow. So, like anyone who finds something cool... I jump on it! He let me borrow a digital mixer board, a Roland SC-55 Synthesizer (which I had to fix to use...), a PCI interface board, a SWEEET microphone, cables, and so forth.

Its all in the picture below.


Oh, and if you want to hear a song I worked on, let me know. I'll e-mail it to ya.

No comments: