Lizzie's Age!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

6.24.2008

Diaper Changing

I just finished changing one of Lizzie's diapers, and it was quite hilarious. I heard her poop while she was in her bassinet, and Cara checked and commented that I get to take care of Lizzie before she fed her. Well, as I was getting ready to change the diaper, I heard her poop again. Good thing I waited. So I waited a little bit longer to make sure she was done, and continued to change her diaper. As I removed her diaper and grabbed the cleaning cloths, what happens? She poops again! But, without the diaper covering her bottom. Oh man, I never knew babies could spray things besides water that well. As I'm trying to clean the poop up, I notice that she starts to pee. Good thing she's not a boy, otherwise I would've gotten it in the face. Goodness gracious!

3 comments:

Ayana said...

LOL! Goodness gracious. Congratulations, yall!!!

mjones3 said...

Hilarious indeed :)

J. Scott said...

Quite funny. Now you have an excuse to wait another 20 minutes every time she drops something.