Lizzie's Age!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

7.09.2008

USA or Bust...

Except, that the only thing keeping me from the US is our plane crashing into the ocean or something. But tomorrow we go back to the US. We leave from 인천국제공항--that is Incheon Int'l Airport, get to LA the same time we left Korea (traveling across the int'l date line screws with my head sometimes...) From there we get to go to Denver, and then DC and then into North Dakota. So I finally have the opportunity to drive on large open roads and such. And don't worry, gas won't phase us, we're paying $4.19/gal here on base. However, its like $1.80/liter [$6.80/gal] on the Korean economy, so, I'm still not complaining...much. Well, it will be good to be back in the US. I wonder how much has changed since the last time I was there? (Sept '07 for a friends wedding). We shall see. But, please pray for Cara and I to have a safe trip!

No comments: