Lizzie's Age!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

10.30.2007

Pregnant

So for all who have been asking, or who are simply curious... I'm around 8 1/2 wks pregnant, and I haven't really dealt with any morning sickness thus far (thank God!). In the mornings between getting up and breakfast, I don't feel 100%, but not even close to being 'sick'. The one thing I do feel though is super tired, all the time! Although I don't always want to go to bed right away in the evening (because that's no fun!), neither do I want to actually do anything more than sit and read or sit and watch a show. Hence why I haven't taken time before this to write about being pregnant! I'm on my way to bed now, but I wanted to drop a line to all of you and let you know how I'm doing :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No morning sickness! Your Dad says that's the Jones's sperm. Though Ann was sick some what with her pregnacies. I got William's recent e-mail. What is Cara's e-mail addresss?
How did your recent move go?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cara for your info concerning your pregnancy. I'm glad you don't have morning sickness. I will get to the Baby Store soon.

Anonymous said...

Your Dad is going to use this photo
in the new letter in a few weeks. If that is not what you both want let him know. It's the photo of you both on the blog.
Thanks for all the info,Cara. I know how many weeks you are& how you feel. Sleep now later your baby will keep you up. I gained 56lbs with Joe. He only weighed 6lbs.God was good. I lost it all.

cat said...

Guys, when you get situated, please email us your address at perlezjones(at)gmail(dot)com. We have something for the baby :)

Cara, enjoy this time now. Get all the sleep and all the rest you can because it's all downhill from here (j/k!). Seriously, please take care of yourself. You, Wil and the baby are always in our thoughts. Love you both!)

Anonymous said...

Pregnant. I can't wait to tell Amber. Keep us up to date.

Unknown said...

Hello sister. On behalf of the Francois family I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you (and William). Please let me know if there's anything you need and I will do my best to get it to you; except anchovies. I don't think I can mail anchovies. Enjoy your pregnancy.