Lizzie's Age!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.02.2007

Umm... Kia?

So... this is what I do when I'm procrastinating while supposedly writing a paper... I went to the site to see if I could find out what 'Kia' really means, because in Korean it means 'a rejected child' or something similar. Turns out, it's a combination of Chinese characters that means 'to arise and come up out of Asia'. Or so they say. Anyway, like all Korean corporate websites, if they don't have some random anime interaction nobody would buy their products, so here is my contribution to the gallery of Kia oddness. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hon, I see that you were really procrastinating while you trying to write your essay. I'm glad you found what 'Kia' actually meant... it would be sad to see a bunch of abandoned Kia's on the road... I love you!

(For everyone else wondering why I'm writing a blog to my wife... I'm in a different country at the moment...)

Geeky said...

man guess its time for me to go back to work. oh by the way I still have that cell phone. not sure you really care 2 much about that though.