Lizzie's Age!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.19.2007

Classes

Just a quick note to say... I aced my first master's class! Woohoo!

As many of you know I have been writing a paper for the last two months for my Research Methods class. I finally turned it in late Sunday night (or was it early Monday morning?), and got the grade back today. That means I am officially done with my first masters class! I don't mean to brag, but I feel like it, and this is my page... I got a 100 in the course :-) including rave reviews from my instructor about my approx. 30-page rational choice analysis paper on the Chonger (as we affectionately call Kim Jong Il, also known in acronym-ese as KJI).

My next class (which is Intelligence Profiling - should be super interesting) starts in November (the school wisely doesn't start classes in October because most of the students depend on government funding), so now I have ridiculous amounts of free time. I've been in this class since April, before Will got here, so it'll be interesting to have worry-free, and homework-free, evenings again!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Cara,
That is so great that you got an A in your class. Research papers are never easy. You must have put a lot of time and work into this class. Coo!