Lizzie's Age!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

10.01.2008

Still Remiss....

So, yeah... still remiss with the blog. I forget sometimes that we have this. All is still good, although Lizzie just got her first cold. On top of that, she got a mosquito bite that she learned how to scratch. So Lizzie didn't get that much sleep that night. Cara brought her into our bed due to the mosquito situation in Lizzie's room, which left me with not a whole lotta room to sleep, and a constant reminder to NOT ROLL OVER. Despite all that, I probably got more sleep than Cara, so I'm not gonna complain (too much).

Its finally starting to get cool here. This was the first week in which the temps were below 80° and the humidity wasn't ridiculous. The reason I mention this is because our power bill came. $531. Not bad actually... we were keeping a Lizzie & Grammy Claire cool all day long. The last time we ran 1 (one) AC like that, we ended up having a $800 bill. So, I think we're doing better. Plus this time we had 3 different ACs running at various times and sometimes simultaneously (Main room, Guest room, Master Bedroom).

I think that about covers most of anything....if not... you'll have to wait till I'm actually awake, and not my I-took-my-ADD-medicine-too-late-and-now-I'm-still-awake-at-3:00am state. I need to get up earlier.

1 comment:

Geeky said...

you guys look awesome...all these kids and all these marriages..I'm glad you guys are living the dream...hey WILL what you programming now?